- Check-in Friday at 5pm
- What to bring? Bible, pillow, blanket, a pair of clothes, toiletries, and an open heart.
- What does it mean to fast and pray? Fasting is setting aside a time dedicating it to The Lord. It is during this time where we pray, worship and desire to hear from God.
- What is fasting used for? Fasting can be used for a variety of reasons like interceding, to gain clarity of mind, seeking The Lord for direction, preparation for something, keeping oneself spiritually alert, etc.
- In Nehemiah 1:4 it says “So it was when I heard these words, that I sat down and wept, and mourned for many days; I was fasting and praying before the God of heaven.” Nehemiah was setting this time aside to seek The Lord for direction in helping the Jews which led him to rebuilding the walls around Jerusalem.
- During these events we will be fasting, praying and having in-depth study of God’s word. The purpose is to draw you closer in your relationship to The Lord.
Back to All Events